For those who have followed Momtrepreneur for a while know I have weight…..or…..rather FAT issues! I started Insanity, but I buggered up my knee – old injury that doesn’t like me doing exercise! So, I’m on the hunt again for that WEIGHTLOSS SOLUTION that will melt my stomach and thighs into what a model could only drool at!
I seem to however have found something that may ACTUALLY work! I’ve seen the results on other people and I’ve spoken to quite a few people about it that have done it and well, the feedback is rather positive. As I’m a social media nut, I went and checked to see if they had a Facebook page and low and behold – their Facebook page had over 43 000 fans!! This should really say something, right?
So, the evidence was there and I was convinced. I went and bought the book and it’s not a diet where you starve yourself at all….on the contrary – you eat as much lean protein as you want and of course, vegetables. No carbs for the first 17 days!
The book makes you THINK it’s only 17 days, but in actual fact, it’s divided into 17 day cycles. So, the first cycle, you cut carbs and cleanse your system basically. Phase 2, you start introducing carbs every second day – this continues for another 17 days. Depending on how you feel and where you are in your weight loss, you can repeat the various cycles until you move on. There are 4 cycles which are as follows:
- Accelerate rapid weightloss to help flush sugar and fat storage from your system.
- Activate your metabolism with alternating low and high calorie days to help shed body fat.
- Achieve portion control and new fitness routines
- Arrive at a combination of the first 3 cycles to keep up good habits.
The diet has been designed by a qualified doctor and boasts rapid weight loss – especially within the first 17 days. Oh, and if you were wondering, he does suggest you exercise 17 minutes per day – not excessive exercise, but a good walk, cycle or jog will be sufficient.
My Top 7 Reasons to do this Diet
- It will cost you the purchase of the book (max R200). I’ve done a blood diet before where I had to pay R2000 to get started.
- No funny supplements, fat burners are anything weird – everything can be bought from the shop
- It’s a diet you can trust with seems to have great information available.
- It includes foods which I feel are important for a lot of women i.e. some diets don’t allow certain veges – this one allows most. It’s so important for us women to get roughage and this diet ensures it!
- Rapid weight loss – who wouldn’t like this, really!? He actually explains the rapid weight-loss in the book and why it’s good for you, so don’t worry too much that this means you will put all the weight back on when you stop the diet.
- A range of recipes and meal plan examples are given for each phase – this helps a lot with your grocery shopping!
- This diet can most DEFINITELY become a way of life!
A diet really is mainly only as good as the person who follows it. This diet isn’t too bad, so if you’ve been struggling with your weight, I encourage you to give it a shot and then, let me know how it goes!! Good luck!
Where to Buy
You can find this book in popular book stores, but if you want to purchase the book online, you can check major online book stores such as Takealot, Loot and Amazon.