Well, to start with….I am a Mom. I am an Entrepreneur. My name is Claire Minnaar, sometimes referred to as Claire-a-belle, Clareeeese, Wissa and Babes (only if you know me really well).
I live just outside of Cape Town, South Africa, in a small seaside town – Hermanus. The stars of my daily show go by the name of Ethan and Jake. And, we can most definitely not forget the three 4-legged mammals that ensure that our household remains just that little more untidy and interesting, Rufus, Wingnut and Autumn – our faithful and boisterous dogs!
WHY MOM TALK?
Just like most Moms out there, I am faced with the daily challenge of balance. Mother’s guilt is a regular feature in my life and the balancing act of being a Mom and a business owner with multiple responsibilities has its challenges.
Being a Mother is learning strengths you didn’t know you had…and dealing with fears you didn’t know existedLinda Wooten
With MomTalk, I would like to achieve the following:
- Create a platform or space where Moms can connect with other Moms
- Provide tips and advice on being a Mom, wife, woman, friend, business owner and everything in between
- Make new friends, even if it’s only online
- Learn from other Moms and those who share information that makes being Mom a little easier
- Share information on making your business work by sharing ideas, concepts and practices that have worked for my businesses and my life.
I, in no way, claim to know everything and hope that, by getting this website out there, I will learn EVEN more than what I know now!
What I do know is that being a Mom sometimes requires a little bit of help and time – not something us Moms like to ask for or are always able to get.
If I can help Moms out there to save time, make / save money and have a little inspiration for their day with any knowledge I have, my goal will have been achieved.
CONNECT WITH ME
Please feel free to email me with any questions, thoughts or even just a hello so I know who you are, what you do and what you are looking to do.
MOMTALK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Photo Credit: Nicole du Toit Photography