Your Personal Information
Personal information collected by MomTalk.co.za may include your name, current address, phone numbers, e-mail address and any other information relevant to providing you with the service you request. Personal information is collected through our site when you knowingly and voluntarily submit information. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information consistent with any applicable privacy laws of South Africa.
How information is collected
MomTalk.co.za collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- MomTalk.co.za maintains a contact database in order to manage our dealings with you.
- The contact details we hold are those provided to us by you through this web site.
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or in person.
- From third parties such as our service provision partners.
- From publicly available sources of information.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide you with the service you have requested through our site by passing your request and the information you have provided to a local Service Provider.
- Confirm the quality of service provided to you and improve the service level to you.
- Research and develop current and future services, how to improve these and how we interact.
- Enable us to send you marketing or promotional material (such as promotional offers) on other products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time, notify us that you do not wish to receive this material via an “opt-out” facility.
- Provide for your representatives (eg your authorised representatives or legal advisers)
- Provide Credit-reporting agencies (with your approval) appropriate information.
- Inform our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
- Although, from time to time, MomTalk.co.za may provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and information on navigation techniques to reputable third parties, this will not include any direct personal information, identifying you as our customer.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
MomTalk.co.za takes reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate. To keep this information accurate we recommend that you keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your contact details.
If you no longer wish us to keep a record of your personal information or you need to alter your particulars (for example, your address), you may contact us through our websites or by emailing our Customer Support Group at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can correct, update or remove the information you have given us.
You can access your personal information
If you would like to know more about privacy at MomTalk.co.za, including your right to access the personal information we hold about you, contact us by email at email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While MomTalk.co.za makes every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people that neither you nor we know.
For more detailed information on how we manage Data Security, please contact MomTalk.co.za.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither MomTalk.co.za or it’s associated websites, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
While there may be information on this Web site related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health care provider. MomTalk.co.za does not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Only your doctor or other health care professional, as a learned intermediary, can determine if a solution described in this, or any, website is appropriate for you.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY SOLUTION DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEBSITE.