“Life is too short to stuff a mushroom.”
- 1 Roll Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- Flour – for dusting
- 250g Portebeliini Mushrooms, washed and cut in half
- 30ml Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- 150g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Red Onion
- 3 Eggs
- 60ml Milk
- Black Pepper
- 40g-60g Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180.C
- Roll Pastry out on to a floured surface.
- Leaving the pastry at the sam thickness its rolled out in, fold all the edges in and seal with a fork.
- Transfer pastry to non-stick baking tray.
- Saute the mushrooms in the truffle oil for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Lay broccoli stick out on to puff pastry and top with whole tomatoes and sauted mushrooms.
- Scatter onion leaves over the tart.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a small jug with salt and pepper to taste and pour mixture over tart.
- Make sure your sealed pastry wall is high enough that the egg mixture does not escape.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or till pastry has risen and is golden brown.
- Once you remove the tart from the oven, sprinkle the thickly grated or peeled parmesan cheese over the top and serve!
Credit: Nicole Ferguson
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!