Who says unicorns don’t exist? With the recent surge in popularity, it’s almost hard to imagine that these magical creatures are fictitious. If your little girls, or you for that matter, are obsessed with rainbows and unicorns, then scoot up a little closer so that we can talk about that single burning question: What do unicorns eat?
- Bake unicorn cookies! Use a simple cookie recipe, divide the mixture into portions, and add various food colourings to each portion, before lighting mixing them all back together.
- Alternatively, roll the different colours into long “sausages” and twist them together to make unicorn horn cookies.
- Make unicorn smoothies by blending different coloured fruits (separately) and then lightly mixing it all together in a single glass.
- For delicious unicorn hot chocolate, simply top the cup with whipped cream and decorate with an array of colourful sprinkles and mini marshmallows.
- Layer up different coloured jellies for delicious unicorn treats on a hot summer’s day.
- Make unicorn ice cream by dividing a tub of vanilla ice cream into separate bowls, and adding food colouring to each bowl. Then lighting mix it all back together and freeze.
- Bake a unicorn cheesecake by once again dividing the mix into separate bowls, and stirring pastel food colour into each.
- Make unicorn fudge by adding pink colouring to the fudge mix, and then decorating it with pastel coloured sprinkles and marshmallows.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!