As if deciding what to make for dinner everyday isn’t a big enough headache as it is, there’s the added stress of what to pack in the lunchboxes. This simple recipe ticks all the boxes and can even be served cold as a party snack at your next party! With a single roll of puffed pastry, pizza has never been this easy, crispy and moreishly delicious.
You will need:
- 1 roll puff pastry (thawed)
- Half a cup of mozzarella
- Sweet chilli sauce (or a sauce of your choice)
- Pizza toppings of your choice – Cooked chicken, mushrooms, brie and peppadews all work exceptionally well
- Thyme, salt and black pepper
Now to make the pizza:
- Unroll the puffed pastry and slice it down the middle, lengthwise, so you have two long strips. Alternatively, slice it into squares or any other shape of your choice.
- Place the pastry on a greased baking tray.
- Spread with a thin layer of sweet chilli sauce and scatter the mozzarella on top (this will keep your toppings in place).
- Top with your chosen pizza goodies – remember to precook the necessary ingredients like chicken and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, black pepper and thyme.
- Pop it in a preheated oven (220 Celsius) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Example image credit: www.thepioneerwoman.com
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!