If you’re a Mom with school going kids, you most likely find yourself the night before or the morning of school packing lunch boxes and scouring through your cupboards in the hope you will find something exciting, scrumptious, healthy or just different for your child’s lunch boxes.
But, now there’s a new service called Country in a Lunch Box and I am very happy I had the opportunity of meeting with Pauline Nel (distributor) to find out more about her products and try the products myself. I have to admit, the box of goodies didn’t last long in our home! Between my husband and kids, the snacks were eaten without any complaints!
Quick Facts about Country in a Lunch Box
- Supplies a variety of delicious snack options to make packing lunch boxes a breeze!
- Offers a variety of options to choose from – 12 options to choose from
- Special requirements available on request.
- Delivers countrywide.
- Minimum of 50 packets per order.
Fruits and Nuts (10 x 30g Packets)
- Unsalted Peanuts and Raisins
- Breakfast Mix
- Jungle / Trail Mix
- Extreme / Energy Mic (almonds, peanuts, raisins, astros)
- Cranberry & Macadamia Combo
- Fruit Flakes (Banana, mango, guava)
- Almonds (Roasted / plain)
- Cashews (Roasted / plain)
- Mixed Nuts (Roasted / plain)
Dried Meat (10 x 25g Packets)
- Beef Droewors
- Beef Biltong
Snack Bars (10 x 25g Packets)
- Assorted pack (2 x cranberry, yoghurt & 4 seeds, 2 x yoghurt & muesli, 2 x four seed snack, 2 x yoghurt apricot smoothie, 2 x fat free slim snack bars)
- Contact Name: Pauline Nel
- Contact No: 073 972 7830
- Website: http://lunch-box.co.za/index.php
- Email Address: admin (at) lunch-box.co.za
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cialb.co.za
Country in a Lunch Box Pamphlet
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!