This is a quick and easy recipe, once again, for when you need to make a quick pudding for guests who arrive out of the blue!
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1.5 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Lemon or Caramel Essence
- 1 Large Cann of Fruit or 2 Small Cans of Fruit (Apples work really nicely!)
- Preheat oven to 180˚.
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a processor for 1 minute.
- Place your choice of canned fruit in a dish.
- Pour mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
This pudding is delicious served with ice cream or custard!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!