I found this while doing an online search and couldn’t resist posting this. Just imagine presenting this to your kids for dinner one night or even better, your hubby or mother-in-law! LOL!
- Food Colourings of choice
- Cook spaghetti noodles as per instructions, drain and cool.
- Fill a gallon Ziplock bag one quarter of the way with water.
- Add food coloring to the water. Add part of cooked spaghetti and mix around in the ziplock bag until noodles change color.
- Drain, repeat with other colors.
- Place the noodles in separate bowls and serve to your kids and / or family members! ** For fun, take a photo of their surprised look 🙂
Hope you like it as much as I did!
Photo Credit: Henry Hargreaves
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!