Introduction (when it’s suitable, why it’s good to eat, etc)
Let’s face it…who doesn’t love roast potatoes? Well, extending the roast to using more of the root vegetable family makes things more delish, as well as more nutritious.
Root Roast Veg is perfect for your weekend roasts or to complement any meal. And the best part is the roasting, which doesn’t require much effort on your part, does all the work for you. Only 10 minutes of preparation time required!
- 750g Red Sweet Potato, sliced and halved
- 500g Potato, sliced into wedges
- 500g Butternut, cut into large julienne slices
- 500g Parsnips, peeled and cut diagonally
- 10g Fresh Thyme
- 60ml Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Toss all ingredients together and place in a large roasting dish.
- Roast for 60-90 minutes till all veg are soft and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, garnish with some extra thyme and serve.
Credit: Nicole Ferguson
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!