This is also great fun for your school lunches or even for when your kids come home from school and want something yummy and healthy to eat. Surprise them with this monster sandwich! 🙂
- Brown Bread Roll
- Sliced Cheese
- Slice of Ham
- Glazed Cherries
- Butter both sides of your bread roll.
- Slice your cheese into trianges.
- Place the triangles on the bottom half of the bun leaving a small space between the cheese.
- Take the piece of ham and roll it up and place between the 2 slices of cheese (to make the monster’s tongue).
- Place the top of the roll to close the bun and put some pressure on it to flatten everything nicely.
- Cut two slices of the gherkin and place them on the top of the roll to make the monster’s eyes.
- Take 2 cherries and place them on top of the gherkins. You can replace with tomato sauce if you aren’t sure.
Image Credit: http://ipsomomso.wordpress.com
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!