Minute to Win It is a fun and family-friendly TV game show that’s taken the world by storm! Here are a couple of my favourite games, which are as ideal for birthday parties as they are for family fun nights:
- Breakfast Scramble: Cut up the front of a cereal box or magazine cover, and have the kids assemble it in 1 minute.
- Junk in the Trunk: Attach a tissue box to an old belt, and place 5 ping-pong balls inside. Strap it around the waist with the box at the back and the hole facing outwards, and jump around until all the balls are out of the box.
- Cookie Face: Every child gets a cookie, which they then place on their forehead. Without using their hands or dropping the cookie, they need to manoeuvre the cookie into their mouth.
- Suck it Up: Place a lot of Smarties in a paper plate. Using a straw, the contestant needs to suck up the Smarties and transfer them to a second plate – 25 Smarties in a minute!
- Stack ‘em Up: Stack as many papercups into a pyramid to reach a certain height marker before the minute is up.
- Defying Gravity: Each participant gets 3 or 4 balloons that they need to keep in the air for a full minute – simple as that!
- Skyscraper: Stack four layers of cans, with paper plates in between.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!