If ever you need to get the kiddies to drink more milk, these craft ideas should serve as good motivation:
- Poke holes in the cap of the milk bottle and use it as a nifty alternative to a watering can.
- Collect milk cartons and let the kiddies decorate them to resemble houses and buildings – ideal for a DIY toy-town!
- Build an igloo out of milk bottles! It’s not all that tricky – simply poke holes in the sides of the bottles and use cable ties to connect them to one another.
- Turn the milk bottles into fun and cute little elephants, cutting it so that the handle becomes the elephant’s trunk.
- Decorate the milk carton and cut a hole in the side to make an adorable bird’s house to hang in a tree in the garden.
- Tip the milk carton or bottle on its side, cut open the side panel and make a little boat – ideal for bath time fun!
- Use empty milk bottles to store rice and pasta (for easy pouring) or chemicals like extra bubble bath or dishwashing liquid (purchased in bulk).
- Thanks to the waterproof nature of these containers, they’re ideal for planting and nurturing little seedlings or herb plants.
- Collect milk cartons, clean them out and decorate to use as party boxes at the next kiddies birthday party.
- Make fun votive candle holders for family holidays like Christmas or Halloween, by cutting a design into the side of the container and placing a candle inside.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!