With it being so cold at the moment and snow around the country, I thought this recipe would be very worthwhile! This may possibly be one of the nicest butternut recipes you will ever have, but you will only know if you give it a try!
- 2 Onions
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- Pinch of Sugar
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Curry
- 500g Butternut
- 500ml Milk
- 750ml Chicken Stock
- Juice and rind of 1 Orange
- Place the onions and butter in a pan and allow onions to soften.
- Add apple and butternut and fry for a few minutes
- Add liquids above and spices and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes
- Blend until at a consistency you are happy with.
- Service with a swirl of Cream and Parsley
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!