“kisses happen when my morning muffin sails slowly upon my savoring tongue.”
Introduction (when it’s suitable, why it’s good to eat, etc)
There is nothing better than biting into a freshly baked, soft, fluffy muffin, or is there? Now add a flavoured, hidden centre and you really do have the best muffin under the sun.
- 1 x 500g SnowFlake EasyMix Vanilla Flavoured Muffin Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 125ml Vegetable Oil
- 12 Muffin Cups
- St Darfour’s Pomegranate & Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the muffins as per pack instructions and spoon into muffin cups in muffin pans.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or till tops are risen and golden brown.
- Remove muffins from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once muffins are cool to touch, use a cupcake corer to remove the centre of the muffins and set the removed centres aside.
- Spoon a teaspoon of Pomegranate and Raspberry Jam into the hole in the centre of each muffin.
- Replace the centres of the muffins and gently pushy them down into muffin.
- Serve as is or with a side or whipped cream.
Product Used: Cuisipro Cupcake Corer
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!