I was asked by Philippa Mitchell and Jaco Schoeman, the owners of The Ooh Box, to do a video review on their monthly box! Other than lovely people to work with, their monthly box offers a great variety of delicious and yummy products that will most definitely have you saying “OOOOH!”.
Quick Facts about The Ooh Box
- This box leans more towards a lifestyle box and definitely for those who have a love and appreciation for wine.
- Each item included in the box is either unique, curative, boutique or something that will make YOU say “Ooh!“.
- Monthly subscription fee is R495.
- The value of each Ooh Box will always be more than R600.
- Initial Subscription term is for 3 months.
- Membership is limited to 1000 members.
- Each month, you can expect to receive the following:
- 4 x bottles of Wine (all to the value of R80 or more per bottle) – award winners, boutique estates & newly launched wines
- 1 x Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar or another condiment such as Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar & Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 x Hot Drink – Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, or something new!
- 1 x Sweet Treat – handmade chocolate, fudge, biscuits, nougat or something new, sweet and yummy
- 1 x Tasty Treat – anything that makes you go Ooh!
- 4 matching recipes, and information on how to use these new goodies to help create an experience within the box!
- One-Off Box is available.
- Loving the concept!
- A LOT of goodies for a good price!
- Suitable for the entire family.
- Perfect for those who are wine lovers and those with a sweet tooth!
- Definitely worth a try!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!