A beady eyed Mosquitoast made up of cinnamon and delicious sliced bread, toasted of course.
- Sliced bread
- Cinnamon Stick
- Slice and toast bread.
- Cut three pieces of wire approximately 4 inches in length.
- Create legs by wrapping wire once or twice around cinnamon stick body and leaving an end for Mosquitoast to stand on.
- Repeat the wire on other side.
- Wrap a third piece of wire around the cinnamon stick leaving a tiny bit of the ends sticking up, just enough to pierce through raisin eyes.
- Prop toast upward on top.
This recipe makes one Mosquitoast.
Credit: This recipe was brought to you by Cloudy Movie