If you’ve heard of Peruvian ginseng, you’ve heard of Maca as these two are really one in the same. This organically grown root supplement is closely related to the radish and boasts a plethora of splendid health and beauty benefits.
The one perk that Maca is probably best known for however, is its ability to naturally boost the libido. While there’s not a ton of scientific evidence that shows exactly how extreme the root’s aphrodisiacal properties are, the best way to find out is to add a pinch of miracle Maca to your daily health routine. Available in tablet, liquid or powder form, Maca makes an excellent addition to smoothies, cooked dishes, salads, cereals and juices.
Here are just some of the many benefits that this super food has to offer:
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins B, C and E.
- Packed with calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium and phosphorous.
- Boosts the libido, sexual performance and endurance of men and women.
- Helps to balance the hormones and boost fertility.
- Relieves menstrual aches, pains, cramps and mood swings.
- Combats the anxiety, hot flushes and depression that accompanies menopause.
- Promotes healthy brain function and helps with focus and concentration.
- Increases energy levels and stamina, making it ideal for athletes.
- Restores and replenishes red blood cells to help prevent the risk of heart disease.
- Builds strong bones and teeth, while also increasing muscle mass.
- Speeds up muscle recovery and the healing of wounds.
- Promotes glowing skin, decreasing sensitivity and reducing acne.
Image Credit: KiveHealthFood.com
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!