This may possibly be one of the fastest ways of making chocolate cakes that I know about! Hope you enjoy!
- 250ml Castor Sugar
- 250ml Flour
- 12.5ml Baking Powder
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 50ml Oil
- 200ml Water
- 37.5ml Cocoa
- Mix the castor sugar, flour and baking powder
- In a separate bowl, mix the Vanilla Essence, eggs, water, oil and cocoa together
- Add the 2 mixtures together and beat together for 32 seconds
- Pour into a bunt pan (silicone pan with the hole in the middle)
- Bake on high for approximately 6 minutes
- Allow to cool in pan and then remove
Add some thin icing on the top or serve with ice-cream or whatever turns you on with a chocolate cake!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!