Building a business whilst raising a family can be a daunting task and it’s often difficult for ambitious moms to stay on par with new market developments. WAPPoint has tailored their products to suit moms no matter where they are or what platform they use to make sales. This August, WAPPoint is running a Women’s Month special to help women grow their businesses.
What sort of Business can accept card payments?
Today we will look at the three core business types that apply to momtrepreneurs:
- Retail Stores
- Exhibitors at markets, fairs or expos
- Online stores or home-based businesses
Which payment platform is best for my business?
They offer 4 types of card payment terminals and depending on the format of your business and the frequency of business conducted by card will determine the right type of terminal for you.
- If you have a retail store with frequent sales, a traditional card machine is the best option for you. You can either get a mobile or fixed line device depending on your needs.
- If you do fewer sales from various locations then a smartphone paired mobile payment terminal is ideal. WAPPoint offers the PocketPOS™ and the Payment Pebble that conveniently pairs with your smartphone to accept payments wherever you may be.
- If you are a start-up, online or home based business, the cell or web terminals are perfect for your business as these options are extremely user friendly and have a very minimal monthly subscription fee.
Here’s why you need a WAPPoint Card Payment Platform
WAPPoint (Pty) Ltd believes in being 100% Service Driven and with many years of industry experience they can help you grow your business. They offer a personalised service that allows clients to switch between terminals as their businesses grow and have convenient online sign up features for prospective clients. As a WAPPoint client, you can look forward to realising these awesome benefits below:
- Dedicated 24/7 Technical Support Helpline – Rest assured that there is someone just a phone call away, day or night, to help you should your device have a technical issue.
- Convenient Delivery Options – Should you make use of one of their products or services, WAPPoint has long lasting relationships with partnering courier companies and can set up a delivery to meet your needs.
- Online Based Reporting – They offer customers a comprehensive online based reporting platform where merchants can conveniently view their invoices, statements and transaction lists in order to effectively recon monthly sales.
- No Turnover Requirements – With WAPPoint there are no penalties if you don’t have high monthly turnovers which many other suppliers enforce.
- No Company Registration Required – If you have not registered your company yet, don’t stress! They offer merchant services tailored for you.
- Earn wapPOINTS – This is a cash bonus that rewards you for remaining loyal for 3 consecutive years. After 3 consecutive monthly subscription years, WAPPoint pays 10% of your paid device rental subscription back in cash! No points or discount vouchers! After a further 2 years, you receive another 10%, and then you’ll receive 10% of your paid device rental subscriptions back every year thereafter on the anniversary of your initial sign up.
- Referral Programme – If you know of business owners who require their services, refer them and then WAPPoint will reimburse you with R200 cash once they sign up. Ts & Cs apply.
What does it cost and how do I find out more?
Due to the various packages on offer, their prices vary based on the clients’ needs. Take a look at their website www.wappoint.co.za for more information on the products on offer or give them a call on 021 3000 121 for pricing info.
What’s more is that WAPPoint is celebrating Women’s day this year by giving all women in business 20% off on their sign up invoice, no matter what product or service is chosen!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!