Another VERY easy recipe for when you’re short on time and need to make a lovely warm meal for your family!
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Chicken (in pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- Mix orange juice with vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, nutmeg and basil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour and fry till brown.
- Pour the orange juice over the chicken and cover.
- Simmer chicken on top of stove until nice and tender.
Serve with rice, vegetables or salad! Sit back and enjoy!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!