A great meal that is perfect for a family and once again, quick to make!
- 750g frozen fish fillets
- 1 Onion
- 1 Packet Mushroom Soup
- 120ml Milk
- 120ml White Wine
- Grated Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 380˚.
- Placed thawed fish in buttered casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover fish with thinly sliced onion.
- Mix together milk, white wine, packet of mushroom soup.
- Pour mixture above over fish, cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle over cheese and grill until brown.
Serve with vegetables (steamed or roasted), potatoes, rice or whatever you fancy!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!