Spaghetti (especially Spaghetti Bolognese) is one of my favourite dishes! This recipe is a slight twist on a traditional spaghetti recipe, but is VERY yummy and your family will definitely love it and will most likely ask for seconds!
- Cooked Spaghetti
- 1 Large Onion
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 Tin Tomatoes
- 1 Dessert Spoon Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic
- 1 Packet Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180˚.
- Cook the bacon so it’s nice and crispy or to your liking.
- Boil together the chopped onion, oil, tomatoes, vinegar, salt and pepper, garlic and sugar.
- Mix the boiled ingredients with the spaghetti.
- Layer a dish with the spaghetti mixture.
- Beat the egg and pour over the top of the mixture.
- Dot with dots of margarine.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top of the dish.
- Bake until heated through (approximately 20 minutes).
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!