What is Cambridge Weight Plan?
An estimated 10 million people in South Africa are obese or overweight. Cambridge Weight Plan® is specifically for people who want to lose weight fast and keep if off, while learning to adapt to a healthier lifestyle. Cambridge Weight Plan® is a world-renown, highly researched, flexible range of weight management programmes, as used successfully by more than 20 million people in more than 25 countries, for over 30 years. The products are scientifically formulated and nutritionally balanced ensuring optimum nourishment while losing weight.
Cambridge Weight Plan provides flexible weight management programmes for men and women. Offering delicious soups, shakes, bars and porridges, Cambridge meals can be used as the sole source of nutrition or can be combined with conventional food for more gradual weight loss and weight management. The nutritionally balanced programmes range from 440kcal to 1500+ Calories per day.
Cambridge Weight Plan® products are not available from health practitioners, retailers or online- one can only start the weight-loss programme with the help of a trained and accredited Independent Cambridge Consultant.
What is a Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant?
Being an Independent Cambridge Consultant is about helping people whilst building your own business. It is about helping people lose the weight, develop healthier eating habits and a healthier lifestyle, and it is about helping them maintain their new weight.
An Independent Consultant offers guidance on the use of the nutritionally balanced weight care products within a structured programme, and takes on the role of an advisor and friend throughout a client’s weight- loss journey.
Why is this opportunity ideal for moms?
- Many moms can relate to weight-gain concerns through personal experience and will be sympathetic when helping others
- An opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your own home
- Set your own working hours- plan your day according to your personal needs
- Choose whether you want to do it part-time or full time
- Access to continuous support from Head Office and your own sponsor
- Low risk- follow an established and successful international business model
- Minimum Start-up costs to run your own independent business
How do I sign up?
- Contact Anna.email@example.com to get applications forms and book a training date.
- Pay your annual license fee (Total of R2,850 applicable until 30 June 2014), which will include full 1-day training and accreditation, annual license, access to a variety of marketing materials, and an online micro-page profile.
- Invest in some stock and start reaping the benefits!
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!