Can you believe it’s nearly Father’s Day? This year has literally flown by, so if this big family day has caught you somewhat off-guard, fret not – there might not be time to make a gift, but here are a couple of ideas that are quick to shop for and that every dad will love:
- Turn a bottle of his favourite wine into a stunning Father’s Day memento by branding it with a personalised wine label.
- Choose one of your favourite family pictures and turn it into a wide format canvas, acrylic piece or glossy prints.
- If he’s renowned for his green fingers and love of nature, surprise Dad with a Gift Tree which he can plant in the garden as a sustainable reminder of this special day.
- Why put your words in a greeting card when you can express it on a mug? Love Milo makes the most fantastic Message Mugs which is ideal for telling Dad just how much he means to you.
- For dads who already seemingly have everything, a beautifully framed quote, phrase, name or word is guaranteed to hit the nail on the head.
- Spoil your sweet tooth dad with a selection of decadent chocolate truffles! I’m especially loving Honest Chocolate’s selection of fair trade goodies at the moment – it’s so delicious, you honestly have to try it!
- Real men love meat! South African men on the other hand, especially love biltong – so spoil him with something like a biltong maker or a precision slicer.
- If the man in the house is quite the coffee lover, consider spoiling him with luxurious coffee beans or a trendy Cheeki travel mug to take on the road to work.
- Then again, if you’re really strapped for ideas, there’s always the gift voucher route! Be sure to check out The Cook Box if Dad/Hubby’s the type for strapping on the apron.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!