Multiply is the wellness programme incentivising and rewarding wellness offered to Momentum’s clients that gives members discounts on products and services from a multitude of well-known brands. Multiply is the only loyalty programme that offers the greatest incentive to its members for taking control of, and responsibility for, their physical and financial wellbeing.
Members earn Multiply points for using Multiply’s partners and financial wellness tools. The more points members earn, the higher their Multiply status, the greater the savings they can enjoy.
The status levels are:
- Bronze: 0 points
- Silver: 25 000 points for an individual, and 50 000 points for a family
- Gold: 45 000 points for an individual, and 85 000 points for a family
- Platinum: 60 000 points for an individual, and 110 000 points for a family
- Private Club: 75 000 points for an individual, and 130 000 points for a family (you need to have been a Multiply member for at least two years
I signed up to Momentum’s website and did my online financial wellness assessment! With my score, I identified ways I could reduce my spend and see what other people are spending. Check out my score and info here
You can win a R2500 Dis-Chem Voucher for taking 5 – 10 minutes to register on Momentum’s website and to do the online financial wellness assessment like I did! It really is that quick!
The steps are as follows:
- Register on the site: https://www.momentum.co.za/for/you/my-momentum/register
- Click on this link to get Financial Wellness Score: https://www.momentum.co.za/connected/you/my-financial-wellness/MyScore
- Click on the “My Score” tab, and select a category that you would like assessed.
- Once you have completed the assessment, the tool will produce a report for you, highlighting the areas of your financial wellbeing that need attention.
- Post your score by leaving a comment below and what you learned about your own financial wellness at the bottom of this blog post for a chance to win the R2500 voucher from Dis-Chem.
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!