We all know the Huggies brand and many of us Moms have made use of this popular brand of nappy! We’ve seen the TV ads and the cute nappies and Huggies has become a household brand and a brand that every Mom knows about. Plus, let’s face it – nappies like Huggies nappies make our lives a lot easier! When faced with a newborn or a child who is learning to potty train or you have a child who loves to swim, but hasn’t yet learnt the art of peeing or pooping in the potty, Huggies provides a great solution to facing the different stages of your child’s early development.
All this brings me to the TWO, yes TWO, competitions that Huggies is running! Sound interesting? Then, keep reading!
About Competition #1
Huggies® Gold for Boys and Girls have a new exciting competition aimed towards helping parents to encourage their baby to thrive. Entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 4 weekly prizes of magical Disney© Book hampers to the value of R1,500 each and 5 grand prizes of a Disney© educational library to the value of R85,000 each.
Competition runs from 1 August 2015 – 31 December 2015, Terms and Conditions apply.
For T&C’s, visit www.huggies.co.za or call 0800 115-711.
How to Enter
All you need to do to enter is to buy a pack of Huggies® Gold for Boys and Girls nappies with a promotional sticker on-pack. SMS the unique code on the sticker to 33351 (SMS costs are charged at standard SMS rates of R1.50 and free SMS bundles do not apply).
- Weekly winners will be notified immediately and will still be entered into the draw for the grand prize.
- Winners will be asked to provide a valid till slip as proof of purchase.
Each Educational Disney© Library will be tailored to a boy or a girl and will include:
- A pre-built modular Disney© Library unit/system to be fitted and implemented in the winners’ particular space. The unit/system will be configured according to the room space.
- An iPad mini 16GB WiFi with a R500 iTunes voucher to download Disney© games according to the child’s gender and age make up.
- A flat screen TV and a DVD player (32 inch Samsung).
- A range of books (minimum 2 per category), in the following age categories 0 – 2 years, 3 – 5 years, 6 – 8 years. The categories will include storybooks, colouring and activity books (sticker books, stencil books or read-along books).
- Disney© DVDs, including Disney© movies (classic and new), series and/or educational shows.
- Disney© music CDs, Disney© toys, including plush toys, play sets, figurines and action figures and puzzles.
- Disney© stationery including crayons, markers, notepads, pencil cases, stickers and themed creativity sets.
- Disney© character costumes to play dress-up with.
- Wall decals, lamps and other Disney© related décor to decorate the space
The weekly prizes of book hampers will include a range of a minimum of 5 Disney© books, for example a board book, a classic storybook, two activity books and a book with a CD. These will all be packaged in a Disney© Mickey or Minnie Mouse backpack.
Where to Buy and Sizes Available
Huggies® Gold for Boys and Girls are available at major retailers and are available in four sizes:
- Size 3 (6 – 10 kg)
- Size 4 (8 – 14 kg)
- Size 4+ (12 – 16 kg)
- Size 5 (15+ kg)
The product is on offer in a bag and a megabox.
Be sure to pick up your promotional pack next time you are at the store and stand a chance of winning one of these wonderful prizes for you and your baby.
BUT, WAIT …. THERE IS MORE!!
About Competition #2
In addition to entering to win the fabulous competition above, I have my own little Hamper up for grabs to the value of R800!
The Hamper up for grabs will include the following:
- 2x Huggies Gold nappies
- 2x Huggies Natural care Wipes
- Disney gender/age specific toy
Pretty cool, right?
How to Enter
Simply follow the easy instructions in the box below to get your entries in!
Check out Huggies Facebook page by clicking here. (Psst…it would be pretty cool if you Liked their Facbook page too!)
Bonus Option: Check out their Twitter profile page here
Make sure to like Momtrepreneur Facebook page (do not click the Like button if the button is light blue as you are already a fan):
Step 3: Follow the instructions in the box below.
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!