Glade is an S. C. Johnson & Son brand of household air fresheners that were first introduced in 1956. S.C. Johnson & Son is an American privately held, global manufacturer of household cleaning supplies and other consumer chemicals based in Racine, Wisconsin. It has operations in 72 countries and its brands are sold in over 110.
Started in 1886 as a parquet flooring company, SC Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household products like Pledge®, OFF®, Mr. Muscle® and Glade®. On a December night in 1927, Herbert F. Johnson Sr., first summarized the guiding principles that had already shaped the company for 40 years. “The goodwill of people is the only enduring thing in any business,” he said. “It is the sole substance. The rest is shadow.”
Glade® has introduced two Limited Edition Collection scents to help take you on an exotic journey… without leaving the room.
- Exotic Spice: A warm spicy blend of cassia bark, clove bud, almond milk, and oils from the anise flower. This scent will instantly help uplift your feelings, allowing you to feel playful and alive, as if you’re wandering through the spice markets in Marrakech, for the first time.
- Exotic Floral: A sweet blend of jasmine petals, peonies, and a splash of apple and melon medley. Helping you feel energized as if you’ve just arrived at a Mediterranean Botanical Garden.
- Website: http://www.glade.com/en-za
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GladeSouthAfrica
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/glade
Win a R300 hampers filled with Glade goodies (I received one and it’s super cute!). TWO HAMPERS up for grabs!
Package contains the following:
- Spices for chai tea
- A flower pot and seeds
- Branded Glade tote bag
- Sample glade product including an automatic dispenser (love this!)
- An aerosol version of the produce in both Exotic Floral and Exotic Spice scents
Follow the easy instructions below to get your entries in! Good luck!
Make sure to like Glade Facebook page (do not click the Like button if the button is light blue as you are already a fan):
Make sure to like Momtrepreneur Facebook page (do not click the Like button if the button is light blue as you are already a fan):
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!