Unlock the Mysmartkid Smartbox!
Every second month you and your little one eagerly anticipate the arrival of your brand new Smartbox. The excitement is tangible as your sweetheart whips off the lid and hurriedly unpacks the awesome contents of the box. Then what? Do you simply watch your child play with the toys, trying to figure out each one’s purpose? Of course not! We know our smart parents love being involved with the learning process and understand that the best way to learn is through play – together.
That is why the contents of each Smartbox is carefully selected by our panel of experts and always comes with an insightful Parent Guide. One of our main goals is to help parents guide their little ones through their developmental milestones, from birth to primary school, while having a great deal of fun doing so.
The Parent Guide in every Smartbox is instrumental in making the most of the age-appropriate toys and educational tools. Each guide is compiled with the help of our experts. This panel includes an educational psychologist, occupational therapist, art psychotherapist, a counselling psychologist and a speech and language therapist. They each have a keen interest in Early Childhood Development and spend a great deal of time developing educational activities for each item in the Smartboxes. These activities will help you stimulate your little sweetheart’s Early Childhood Development.
The Parent Guides address each of the six Developmental Areas in the Mysmartkid programme in turn: Wellbeing, Identity, Creativity, Concepts, Communication and My World. These Developmental Areas are in line with the Department of Education’s Early Learning and Development Areas (ELDAs) and will equip your little one with the skills and brain development necessary to form a solid foundation for school.
So when you unpack your next Smartbox, grab the Parent Guide first – it’s the key to a wonderful time with your little munchkin. And if the two of you come up with more exciting activities for the toys in the box, please let us know. We would love to share your ideas with all our other smart parents!
Top 15 reasons to join Mysmartkid
Mysmartkid is South Africa’s leading programme for Early Childhood Development (ECD)!
Here are the top fifteen reasons to join today and give your child a smart:
- When you join Mysmartkid, you get two free welcome gifts – a kiddies’ backpack worth R175 and an Early Childhood Development handbook for parents.
- For only R325 every two months, your little one gets a Smartbox filled with age-appropriate toys, educational products and tailor-made information and activities.
- We offer the only fully-fledged Afrikaans programme of this kind in the form of Myslimkind! Members receive all communication, guides, activities, books and toys in Afrikaans. Click here to visit www.myslimkind.com for more on this programme.
- Ours is the only programme of its kind with a dedicated panel of experts to guide you through all developmental areas from before birth until your munchkin goes to primary school!
- Our expert team consists of an educational psychologist, counselling psychologist, speech and language therapist, occupational therapist and art psychotherapist.
- The programme is based on the South African Department of Education’s National Curriculum Framework for ECD.
- We address your child’s emotional, physical, cognitive and social development with six developmental areas – Wellbeing, Identity, Creativity, Concepts, Communication and My World.
- Each Smartbox also contains a full-colour Parent Guide which explains the purpose of the contents of the box with great ideas and fun activities.
- We send you a monthly email newsletter with helpful tips and advice from our panel of experts.
- Get weekly emails with suggestions for activities and additional educational toys.
- Members get instant access to exclusive articles, informative blogs, age-appropriate activities and downloads on our website.
- Get exclusive Member-only discounts in the Mysmartkid online shop.
- We offer three different delivery options so you can make a choice that suits your needs and your pocket. Choose between PostNet (R39), Pargo at convenience stores (R39) and a door to door economy courier service (R67). Capetonian Members can also pop in at our office to collect their packages (R19 handling fee).
- You can choose from two convenient payment options – credit card or debit order.
- Through playing and learning we take the guesswork out of helping your child meet all their milestones!
Fancy winning a ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Mysmartkid? If “YES”, then, follow the easy instructions below to get your entries in!
Make sure to like Mysmartkid’s Facebook page (do not click the Like button if the button is light blue as you are already a fan):
Make sure to like Momtrepreneur Facebook page (do not click the Like button if the button is light blue as you are already a fan):
Join the List
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed on what's happening on MomTalk!